The Eveleigh Farmers’ Market is a traditional community marketplace for farmers and artisan food producers to showcase their produce that is grown, raised or made by them in Sydney and regional NSW & ACT. Eveleigh Market is held every Saturday ‘rain, hail or shine’ as it is located under the heritage listed Blacksmiths Workshop.
Shopping at Eveleigh Farmers' Market is a unique experience because you:
- Meet the people who grow, raise and make the food direct for you
- Farm fresh in season produce - grown and sold as nature intended!
- Make a real connection to where the food comes from and how it is produced
- Reduce your food miles
- Have a wide selection of fresh, seasonal and quality local produce
- Buy a wide variety of organic and bio-dynamic produce
- Buy produce that is not readily available commercially - such as heirloom varieties or old-fashion cuts of meat
- Support your farmers and producers from NSW & ACT
- Be part of the community and enjoy your morning
- Gain the opportunity to buy local and taste the difference
Eveleigh Farmers’ Market gives you the opportunity to buy local and taste the difference. It is proud to support such a diverse range of authentic stallholders and we exercise considerable care to ensure that the principles of Farmers’ Markets are respected and upheld to provide customers with authentic produce sold directly by food producers, their family, staff or ‘farm-share’ participation.
Every Saturday the Market has over 70 stalls that have a variety of in-season, fresh and value-added produce from farmers and artisan food producers.
The farm fresh produce includes seasonal fruit and vegetables, organic produce, lamb, beef, nuts, fresh pasta, artisan cheeses, free range pork, dairy, sweet & savoury treats, olive oil, artisan breads and local boutique wines plus delicious coffee and breakfast is available from a variety of providores and one hatted chefs.