The Eveleigh Artisans’ Market is a boutique ‘creative’ marketplace for designers, artists and makers to showcase their unique products on the first Sunday of every month and is on ‘rain, hail or shine’ as it is held under the heritage listed Blacksmiths Workshop.
Shopping at Eveleigh Artisans’ Market is an engaging experience because you:
- Meet the designers, artists and makers
- Can buy unique handmade products
- Have a wide selection of original high quality wares
- Support NSW designers, artists and makers
- Are immersed in over 75 stalls that offer a unique experience
Eveleigh Market is proud to support such a diverse range of authentic stallholders. We exercise considerable care to ensure that the principles of the Eveleigh Artisans’ Market are respected and upheld to provide customers with authentic products sold directly by the designer, artist and maker.